COUGAR CLIPS NEWSLETTER
Volume 16, Issue 7 October 22, 2014
FROM THE PRINCIPAL
We are often asked, what is the difference between Carmel Creek’s PTA and Foundation? Below is a summary of programs, activities, and materials provided by these important support groups. You can see that YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Without your support, these programs will go away.
Thank you for your continued commitment, dedication, and support.
Terri Davis, Principal
(Funded by C.C. Parents)
(Budget approx. $48,000)
(Funded by C.C. Parents)
(Budget approx. $107,000)
|Melissa Catanzaro President||Grace Satoda & Afshan Rahmati
Books and Beyond
End of the Year Party
Red Ribbon Week
| Discover Lab Art Instructor
Discover Lab Science Instructor
Discover Lab P.E. Instructor
Discover Lab Tech Instructor (CCN)
Technology Hard/Software (computers, iPads, CCN lab)
Supplies (art, science, P.E., Music, Technology)
Carmel Creek PTA Halloween Carnival
is THIS FRIDAY, Oct. 24
4:30 – 7:30 pm
• Activities are all FREE and fun!
• SHOW YOUR HALLOWEEN SPIRIT! Parents, teachers, staff, students and siblings, WEAR A COSTUME!
• BRING YOUR ALREADY DECORATED OR CARVED PUMPKIN TO THE CARNIVAL! The PTA will award the most creative pumpkin in each grade AWESOME PRIZES!
• 4:30 – 6:00 pm – Activities to include: Pumpkin relay race, Face painting, Bouncy obstacle course, Witch hat ring toss, and more…
• 6:00 – 7:30 pm – We will be screening Hotel Transylvania! THE MOVIE IS SOLD OUT. WE CAN’T ACCEPT ANY RSVP’S FOR THE MOVIE. For those who RSVP’d by 10/17, feel free to bring blankets and lovies to the movie screening in the stage area inside.
• FOOD WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE from 4:30 – 6:30 pm from Panda Express, Red Oven Pizza Truck and Yogurtland!
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE IN THEIR COSTUMES ON FRIDAY, OCT. 24th 4:30 – 7:30!
Share and Care
We are adopting Central Elementary in Imperial Beach, South Bay School District. They are in desperate need of books for their School library. Please bring used books into school Nov. 3 – 7th.
Thank you for your support!
VP Community Service, Carmel Creek PTA
The PTA Responder Race Is On
Remember, your child’s classroom teacher will win a $50 gift card if they are one of the first 3 classes to reach 100% family participation in our Responder Race contest
Also, every class that reaches 100% participation during the contest will receive a delicious Ice Cream Social –presented by our wonderful PTA leaders.
If you are not already a member, please consider joining our Carmel Creek PTA today! You may complete enrollment forms sent home in your child’s Wednesday envelope or for easy online enrollment using PayPal log on to: http://carmelcreekpta.org/mem/
Carmen Danko / June Owens
Donate for our kids
Donate between Oct. 18th – 24th and get 2 raffle entries
Raffle prizes drawing is Nov. 7th
Mini iPad, front row seat to grade performances